Thursday, January 15, 2015

NEW PRODUCTS

MAC Lip Pencil in Spice

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown

MAC Lipstick in Twig
About a week ago a few friends of mine accompanied me to spend, and by spend I mean money, some time at Sephora and MAC.
One of my all time favorite products has to be the Anastasia Brow Wiz. Without this products i'm not sure I would know what I would do! This product is a repurchase.
While at the local mall I decided it was time to treat myself to some new lip products. Now, I wanted to try the Nars lipsticks but decided instead on MAC. I have seen a lot of makeup artist on Instagram lately wearing the 90's lip and it just adds that extra touch to a "natural" look; which is what I usually go for. So when I tried the lip liner and lipstick together I instantly fell in love.
Speaking of Instagram here's the link to my profile --->http://instagram.com/kaylajoanne_
-KaylaJoanne
 

3 comments:

  1. I can't live without my brow wiz! In love with it.

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying to get my hands on some Anastasia prods!
    Loved this
    xx Gen

    ReplyDelete