Tuesday, January 6, 2015

MY FAVORITE ESSIE NAIL POLISH



I'm not the biggest fan of the Essie nail polishes. They seem to dry out pretty quickly when I use them. Either I'm not using them correctly or the air in my home is not of the best quality. The one thing that I do love about Essie are their colors. I feel that no other brand really has the same colors as Essie has and dupes are hard to find for Essie nail polish colors.
 
Here is a list of my favorite Essie nail polishes (beginning with my favorite):
  • Butler Please- a really beautiful royal blue nail polish color, I actually managed to find a dupe for this one but the richness of the blue was not the same.
  • Sittin' Pretty- this is a lilac color, this color would be perfect for the spring!
  • Navigate Her- I would compare this color to a muted green, also pretty for spring.
  • Blanc- this one is just your typical white color but I feel that the formula in this one is thick.
-kaylajoanne
PS: SORRY FOR THE BAD QUALITY IN THIS LAST PHOTO. It was the only one that captured their true colors.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butler please looks absolutely beautiful! xx

    mariasmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete